Whether you’re an individual or representing an organization, your membership to Circular Philadelphia supports the work we do to build a circular economy in our region and gives you the opportunity to directly engage in circular economy initiatives with broad impact.
Annual Membership Fee
New Business / Small Non-Profit*
* New businesses are any businesses less than 2 years old or in their first round of investment.
- Invitation to our semiannual members meeting
- Direct input opportunities to influence policy and legislative priorities for Circular Philadelphia
- Free access to all webinars, workshops and other technical assistance materials in our library
- Discounted or free admission to Circular Philadelphia events
- Members only opportunity to serve on our working groups
- Eligibility to run for a seat on the Board of Directors
- Individual benefits for up to four members of the organization, PLUS:
- Two hours of circularity consultation with one of our network professionals
Founding members are those who have supported Circular Philadelphia from the very beginning by joining our organization to invest in the important work of building a circular economy in Philadelphia. We are extremely grateful to them for supporting our mission and believing in the power of a circular economy.
FOUNDING MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
Learn more about our founding members through our spotlight series, where we profile their work, their interests, and why a circular economy is important to them.
November 2021 Organizational Spotlight
ECHO Systems is a Philadelphia member-based network of businesses, organizations, and community members intent upon—through their actions—eliminating single-use waste.
November 2021 Individual Spotlight
When Marc Shackelford-Rowell isn’t managing solar installs for Solar States, he’s busy with the business he founded, Deep Green Retrofit, to educate others about solar and create energy efficient homes for all.
October 2021 Organizational Spotlight
Established in 2016, Circle Compost is a woman-owned company whose mission is to prevent food scraps and other organic materials from being landfilled by turning them into compost that is used in a variety of urban farm and garden applications.
October 2021 Individual Spotlight
If you’ve been following our Instagram feed (and if not, you should!), you already know Hillary, as she serves as our social media maven. We are so lucky to have this renaissance woman supporting us with both her experience and her enthusiasm.