Whether you’re an individual or representing an organization, your membership to Circular Philadelphia supports the work we do to build a circular economy in our region and gives you the opportunity to directly engage in circular economy initiatives with broad impact.
Annual Membership Fee
* Startup businesses are any businesses less than 2 years old or in their first round of investment.
- Invitation to our semiannual members meeting
- Direct input opportunities to influence policy and legislative priorities for Circular Philadelphia
- Free access to all webinars, workshops and other technical assistance materials in our library
- Discounted or free admission to Circular Philadelphia events
- Members only opportunity to serve on our working groups
- Eligibility to run for a seat on the Board of Directors
- Individual benefits for up to four members of the organization, PLUS:
- Two hours of circularity consultation with one of our network professionals
Founding members are those who have supported Circular Philadelphia from the very beginning by joining our organization to invest in the important work of building a circular economy in Philadelphia. We are extremely grateful to them for supporting our mission and believing in the power of a circular economy.